Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Jazz Lounge at Kindred
- No reviews.
JAZz lounge at KINDRED
Jazz Lounge invites the city's most talented jazz artists to Kindred – so you can delight in live music alongside our seasonal dishes, central European wines, and elegant cocktails inspired by west London. It takes place once a month in our speakeasy-like Hall – a beautiful, intimate space that is made for enjoying live music.
Kindred is an independent members' club based in Hammersmith, next to Hammersmith Tube and across the road from The Apollo.
This event is open to all. Founder Members go for free, while tickets for the general public are priced at £15. Find details on all upcoming Jazz Lounge events Live here.
Reserved exclusively for Kindred Founders
|19:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
|General Public||19:00 - 23:00||£15.00|
Entry + Dinner + Drinks (For One Person)
Make a night of it with dinner and drinks. This package is open to all and includes the following per person:
- One Small Plate from our All-Day Menu
- One Large Plate from our All-Day Menu
- One Dessert from our All-Day Menu
- One glass of wine - your choice of Red or White
|19:00 - 23:00||£55.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Kindred
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.