Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Introducing The Jazz Lounge at Kindred
Join us for an evening of Jazz music at Kindred’s new event, The Jazz Lounge!
Happy Hour: 2 cocktails for £12, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
+ 7 PM to 8 PM for members. Find out about membership here.
Doors open at 6:30 PM, Music from 7:00 PM.
** Musical Guest To Be Announced **
Purchase your tickets below
Please book your tickets below, tickets will be sold by tables only. If you require a table of 5 or 6 please book multiple tables, for example, a table of 3 and a table of 2.
Remember, if you are a member, enjoy a complimentary drink on us.
The Cellar and beer garden showcases our signature ‘London Fusion’ menu, celebrating diverse flavours and colourful ingredients from different communities across our city.
We believe in making food that tastes best when shared, crafted with the finesse and care of an accomplished chef. Our rotating menu is curated by our head chef, Romulo Silva.
As we are doing our best to keep the space socially distant, please purchase your ticket below to confirm you are attending. This will help us keep to our capacity, and keep you socially distant.
Please consider showing us this digital version of the ticket rather than printing it. If you have any questions, issues or wish to get a refund, contact the event host. Refunds are only issued in accordance with our terms and conditions found on the website. If you can’t attend the event, please get in touch. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Must Show Membership Card on arrival
|18:30 - 22:00||Free admission|
|Table of 2||18:30 - 22:00||£16.00|
|Table of 3||18:30 - 22:00||£24.00|
|Table of 4||18:30 - 22:00||£32.00|
|Sofa of 4||18:30 - 22:00||£32.00|
|Individual Ticket||18:30 - 22:00||£8.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.