Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Open To All
A new showcase for music lovers of West London to bring you some of the best new talent out!
West London’s premier night of unsigned artists playing alongside our talented house band.
Join us for a night of stellar music; shining the spotlight on independent artists across London Every week will introduce different artists to Hammersmith’s favourite Members Club.
** PLEASE VISIT WWW.WEAREKINDRED.COM FOR THE ARTIST LINE-UP **
Doors open at 7 PM, Music from 8 PM.
Venue close at 12am
FOOD & DRINK
You are welcome to dine with us during our event in the Club and Cellar.
Our all-day menu has been created by award-winning chef Andrew Clarke and serves up expertly crafted, seasonal dishes inspired by Andrew’s travels. Alongside fixed signatures such as Dexter beef with straw chips, Celeriac schnitzel, and Mutton merguez flatbread, we offer a daily-changing pasta dish and rotating seasonal specials.
Our drinks menu features elegant and creative cocktails alongside wines from Central Europe and beyond. Double Down for £12: from 5-6pm each afternoon we’ll serve you two of any of our selected cocktails, or glasses of our house wines, for £12. Both drinks must be consumed by the same person and not shared. This offer is extended to 7pm for Members of Kindred.
Please be mindful that filming of the event and during dining may be possible.
Purchase your tickets below
This event is open to all!
Please note, for our live events you will be able to purchase entry tickets which will cover seating and standing.
Seating will be on a first come, first serve basis so if you would like to secure a table with your party, we would suggest you show up at 7pm.
Member’s tickets will have a table served from 7pm - 7:30pm, after 7:30pm if you have not shown up, your table will be re-allocated. Membership card will be required to be shown on the door and membership ID number to be presented at check out.
Calling All Independent Artists!
We’re offering the Kindred stage for you to showcase your talents. If you can see yourself on the Kindred stage, please email Rachel@wearekindred.com to let us know!
Membership card / ID must be show at the door on entry.
|19:00 - 00:00||Free admission|
Please buy under same if you are a part of a group. If all tables are taken, these will be standing tickets.
|19:00 - 00:00||£8.00|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.