Kindred is a top-notch venue space in London, meetings to corporate events, weddings to private dining, from huge parties to small gatherings. Their recent refurbishment makes Kindred the perfect place to visit for a bottomless brunch with friends in their beer garden, or a delicious meal alongside live…
Blues Night at Kindred
- No reviews.
For one night only, the Deep South will be coming to west London as Kindred hosts an evening inspired by the Blues.
Put on your best pinstripe suit and hat and get ready to party like it's 1929 as Kindred hosts an evening of live music and themed whiskey cocktails to match.
Blues lovers – or those simply looking for a good time – will be well catered for by a live band playing Blues classics and a DJ set from The Fat Daddies. Complementing the music will be next-level-good whiskey cocktails from Daddy Rack. We're talking Mint Juleps, Boilermakers and more all night long.
For Kindred members only:
At 6pm, Daddy Rack are offering an exclusive pre-show tasting, which includes two cocktails. You must be a member to attend this part of the evening.
Meet Our Guests
The Fat Daddies
Two people who met competing in cocktail competitions and discovered a mutual love for drinks, food and music. After both having a kid (two different kids!) a regular ritual to lunch - with two main courses each as a bare minimum - was created, and the Fat Daddies were born.
Years of discussions centred around their love of music ensued, with a constant trading of tracks: initially with every track having either a food theme or an insight to what eclectic genre or schoolyard banger their kids were currently listening to; but quickly diversifying into the inner and outer realms of hip hop, funk, soul, reggae, drum and bass, garage, ‘80s rock, ‘90s pop, r'n'b and every sort of oddity in between.
Born above his father's liquor store on the famous Portobello Road in West London, J. Arthur Rackham's lifelong spirit journey began early in life. In 1968, he was an apprentice with the Camus family in Cognac, France, and worked alongside his experienced mentors in the distillery and rackhouses. This began his 40-year career of blending and an international spirit merchant business.
A name given to J. Arthur Rackham by his eldest daughter Grace, Daddy Rack is a new collaboration with an experienced and exciting team of distillers and cellarmasters. A lifelong ambition has been realised - Daddy Rack: an original Tennessee Straight Small Batch Whiskey, true to tradition.
Live Music brought to you by:
The Flyin’ Shoes Blues Band
An amazing 4-piece band that sounds like a 6 piece. The Flyin’ Shoes Blues Band is your ultimate London based Blues band formed in 2013. Starting as a function band for a slow blues dance class, they have since developed their repertoire to bring you the best covers of old and new Blues from around the world. Adding their own twist to your favourite classics and always aiming to get the audience up and shaking, this band creates shows you will never forget. Covering artists such as: Muddy Waters, JJ Cale, Robert Johnson, Eric Clapton, RL Burnside, John Lee Hooker, Eric Clapton, Otis Taylor, Gary Clark Jr, and many more
This event is open to both Kindred members and non-members.
Please note, for our live events you will be able to purchase entry tickets which will cover seating and standing.
Seating will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis so if you would like to secure a table with your party, we suggest you show up at 7pm.
Members’ tickets will have a table served from 7pm – 7:30pm, after 7:30pm if you have not shown up, your table will be re-allocated.
Membership card will be required at the door and membership ID number to be presented at check out.
Please note: our lift is currently down while we carry out some essential repairs. If you have any questions about accessibility please get in touch.
FOOD & DRINK
You are welcome to dine with us before, during or after this event in the Club and Cellar.
Our all-day menu has been created by award-winning chef Andrew Clarke and serves up expertly crafted, seasonal dishes inspired by Andrew’s travels. Alongside fixed signatures such as Dexter beef with straw chips, Trombetta courgette schnitzel, and Mutton merguez flatbread, we offer a daily-changing pasta dish and rotating seasonal specials.
Our drinks menu features elegant and creative cocktails alongside wines from Central Europe and beyond. Double Down for £12: from 5-6pm each afternoon we’ll serve you two of any of our selected cocktails, or glasses of our house wines, for £12. Both drinks must be consumed by the same person and not shared. This offer is extended to 7pm for Members of Kindred.
|Non Member||18:00 - 23:00||£12.00|
|Member||18:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
Members Only Whiskey Tasting
An exclusive pre-show tasting, available to members only - 2 cocktails are included in the tasting. (Approx 30 minutes)
|18:00 - 19:00||Free admission|
Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, W6 9BW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.