Chef and foodie extraordinaire Stevie Parle has opened an eatery in collaboration with Tom Dixon. Craft London is a three floor extravaganza with a cafe space, restaurant, stunning cocktail bar and shop. Their ethos is centered around a New British restaurant ideal which sees everything sourced andproduced…
Dave Broom presents Suntory whisky with food pairings from Craft London
- No reviews.
- Craft London
Dave Broom presents a special tasting of Suntory whisky with canapés from Craft London
5 whiskies, 5 canapés
Suntory Chita (Highball)
Jerusalem artichoke, house-made ewe's curd & cobnut
Razor clams, leek emulsion & spring onion
Duck liver parfait, rosehip
Slow cooked pork shoulder brined in marmite & treacle, cocoa nib broth
Dark chocolate tart, house brandied cherry syrup & clotted cream
Event starts at 2pm and will take place in Craft London's rooftop bar. Dave will introduce the Suntory portfolio before guiding guests through a tasting of 5 signature serves with paired canapés from the Craft London kitchen.
Dave will speak about his latest book and invite questions from guests. Signed copies of Dave’s latest book ‘Way of Whisky’ will be available to purchase (and get signed) and the bar and restaurant will remain open following the tasting.
The tasting starts at 2pm and will finish at approximately 3pm
Dave Broom Suntory Whisky tasting
9th December 2-3pm, Taste 5 Suntory whiskies with Dave Broom
Peninsula Square SE10 0SQ
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.