Chef and foodie extraordinaire Stevie Parle has opened an eatery in collaboration with Tom Dixon. Craft London is a three floor extravaganza with a cafe space, restaurant, stunning cocktail bar and shop. Their ethos is centered around a New British restaurant ideal which sees everything sourced andproduced…
Cookbook Club No.3 'Goat'
- No reviews.
- Craft London
'James knows an awful lot about goats'
GOAT: Cooking & Eating
with James Whetlor
April 26th, from 7pm
Our third dinner of 2018 sees James Whetlor visit Craft to help us cook a menu of recipes taken from his first book 'Goat: Cooking & Eating' (Quadrille)
Former chef James founded Cabrito Goat Meat with his girlfriend Sushila, after needing help to manage their overgrown garden that hadn’t been touched in years.
“I ended up buying a couple of goats off Will to put on the restaurant menu at River Cottage” James says, “They flew out of the door. I thought, ‘We’re on to something here’, and went straight back to Will for more.”
Through word-of-mouth and thousands of miles on the M3 and M25 from Devon to London, James was soon supplying top restaurants including Mark Hix, St John, Quo Vadis and Morito.
We're delighted to welcome James - and his goats - to Craft for this event where he'll join Stevie & George in the kitchen to cook the following menu.
Craft Cocktail to start
Orange & leek sausages
Homemade goats curd & Greenwich radishes
Asado style goat
chopped salad, chimicurri & yoghurt dressing
Goats milk ice cream, Craft honey & lemon cake, lavender granita
£35 per person
Reservations are available for all group sizes from 6:45pm until late.
For all ticket purchases please use the link on this page and for any questions please contact us directly on 020 8465 5910
GOAT, James Whetlor
|19:00 - 23:30||£35.00|
Peninsula Square SE10 0SQ
North Greenwich (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.