Get ready to explore London’s most famous locations as you explore four Monopoly Lifesized physical-experience board. Choose from CLASSIC, CLASSIC: OWN IT ALL, CITY, AND LUXURY, for the chance to win it all. Complete escape-room style challenges, take a chance, try to build your very own houses and…
The Competitive Cocktail Masterclass at The Mayfair Bar
Step inside a very special, very secret bar hidden within one of London’s most iconic experiences on Tottenham Court Road and challenge friends, colleagues and family to The Competitive Cocktail Masterclass at The Mayfair Bar, housed within MONOPOLY LIFESIZED.
Designed to be an exclusive private space away from the crowds, The Mayfair Bar is a mirrored Art Deco style bar stocked with premium spirits, mixers and all the equipment needed to make high-quality cocktails.
A game in itself, guests can book The Mayfair Bar in groups of 8-20 for the ridiculously fun Competitive Cocktail Masterclass where teams compete against each other light-heartedly or otherwise and the clock to create delicious cocktails. An expert bartender will oversee the proceedings and judge each contestant on their creativity, skill, speed, memory and ability to keep calm under pressure. All are required to deliver a perfect 10.
Ideal for groups who enjoy a dose of healthy competition with their day or evening out, the Competitive Cocktail Masterclass is a fantastic team building opportunity as well as the perfect activity for birthday parties, stags, hens or to celebrate life events. Plus, competitors are guaranteed to pick up some tips and tricks to improve their mixology game.
From 24th July guests can book The Competitive Cocktail Masterclass at The Mayfair Bar for £39.75 per person which includes a welcome cocktail, 2 cocktails prepared within the game the quality of these is not categorically assured! and sparkling refills throughout the 90-minute experience.
It’s an exciting new addition to London’s competitive socialising scene for those who are looking for something a bit different, appreciate a delicious drink and the thrill of competition.
|Friday 06th October 2023|
|Saturday 07th October 2023|
|Friday 13th October 2023|
|Saturday 14th October 2023|
|Friday 20th October 2023|
|Saturday 21st October 2023|
|Friday 27th October 2023|
|Saturday 28th October 2023|
|Friday 03rd November 2023|
|Saturday 04th November 2023|
|Friday 10th November 2023|
|Saturday 11th November 2023|
|Friday 17th November 2023|
|Saturday 18th November 2023|
|Friday 24th November 2023|
|Saturday 25th November 2023|
Monopoly Lifesized, 213-215 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 7PN
Goodge Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.