Peace + Riot is your new favourite neighbourhood restaurant. Bringing you delicious sharing platters to keep everyone happy. From rich burratas, to the forefoot of vegan offerings, all the way to the best cured fish and meats. Relaxed, chic & comfortable. It’s your home from home - but better.And…
Peace Talks Series - Successful mums career academy
- No reviews.
- Peace + Riot Co
Jane founded Successful Mums with a mission to support all mums no matter their circumstances; delivering hope there is a new career or a new business – and a new you – as a mum.
With a background of teaching, coaching and funding Jane has heaps of experience working with a range of women looking for career advice. Jane has been commissioned on a number of occasions to advise government career advisors. Working across industries she has a wide experience of different skill sets needed across sectors. Co-chair of the South East Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) and a contributor to a number of Ofqual organisations, Jane is able to share her experience of working with women returners, and the challenges they face, to influence policy at government level to make change for women looking for flexible work.
For this event Jane will take you through the highlights of what she’s learnt over the years, answer your questions directly and let you know how to make the most of her amazing organisation.
What's more - show proof of your ticket purchase, and we'll offer you a 10% discount on Peace + Riot membership.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Need a babysitter? Show proof of purchase of your ticket and book with Practically Perfect Babysitters and they'll waive the booking fee.
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles throughout the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||£12.00|
Peace + Riot members
PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
Tickets include arrival drink and nibbles through the evening.
|19:15 - 22:00||Free admission|
12 Croxted Road, SE21 8SW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.