Since striking out alone, Neil Rankin has been courting success after success. The latest comes in the form of a third temper restaurant, located in Covent Garden in Mercer Walk. With sister restaurants in Soho and City, the latest temper features an open grill on which to cook ethically sourced meat…
Thanksgiving @ temper Covent Garden
- No reviews.
- temper Covent Garden
Temper Restaurants are known for our open plan kitchens specialising in meat over fire. This year we are opening our doors for a special event celebrating Thanksgiving in London.
We are offering a one-off two course set menu for Thanksgiving starting with jalapeno cornbread while you wait. For the main course, choose from wood roasted turkey breast or slow roasted turkey pie for those dark meal lovers, served up with sharing sides including creamed winter greens, truffle butter mash and sausage & sage stuffing to name a few. Finish up with a decadent Pumpkin Pie, or house specialty, a deep dish Nutella cookie.
Vegetarian Options also available on the night.
Be sure to book your table in advance, especially for larger parties of 10+ guests. We can accommodate larger groups, so tell your friends and help us in celebrating this American holiday.
Tickets are £39 per person and include a two-course meal.
Beverages are an additional charge and a 12.5% service charge will be applied to your bill.
Two Course Thanksgiving Dinner
|17:30 - 21:30||£39.00|
temper, 5 Mercer Walk, Mercers Yard, WC2H 9FA
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit tables that arrive 15 after their scheduled booking time.will be made, but we have the right to release your table if you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation without informing the venue beforehand.
7. Tickets can be refunded if cancelled within 48 hours of booking time. After this time, tickets cannot be refunded.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.