Since striking out alone, Neil Rankin has been courting success after success. The latest comes in the form of a third temper restaurant, located in Covent Garden in Mercer Walk. With sister restaurants in Soho and City, the latest temper features an open grill on which to cook ethically sourced meat…
Lamb Spring Supper - Covent Garden
- No reviews.
- temper Covent Garden
temper Covent Garden is celebrating spring lamb, sourced straight from the farm. We are hosting a special evening to showcase the best of seasonal British food this spring. The menu features traditional dishes, modern temper twists and includes our temper tonic which this month is a seasonal rosemary & tonic ti compliment your feast.
The menu kicks off with a Lamb Barbacoa Tacos, using smoked lamb meat & off-cuts from our main keeping waste to a minimum, stuck in a taco - complemented by a topping of mint sour cream, chili and onions.
The star of the show is our Smoked Lamb Shoulder, butchered in house and slowly smoked at 180, finished in our fire oven before being wrapper in hot papers to preserve moisture. The result is soft a succulent lamb served with a parsley sauce. In addition, the guest will receive a classic lamb hot pot, cooked down in its own juice with vegetables topped with sliced potatoes.
The meal is rounded off with our Lime Mezcal Sorbet, perfect for cutting through the richness of the lamb & acting as a palate cleanser.
A spring celebration of lamb! Three courses plus a rosemary & tonic cocktail!
|18:00 - 23:00||£50.00|
temper, 5 Mercer Walk, Mercers Yard, WC2H 9FA
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.