Situated in the hub of theatre land is the Opera Tavern, a beautiful two-storey tapas restaurant that brings a slither of the Mediterranean to Central London. The slick ground floor features a charcoal grill in place to serve up an array of tasty treats, whilst a quick venture upstairs reveals a dining…
Tanqueray Dining Experience | Tuesday 10th September | £40
- No reviews.
- Opera Tavern
Tanqueray Dining Experience | Tuesday 10th September | £40 per ticket
Head Chef Lukasz Kielbasinski collaborates with Tanqueray Gin Ambassador to explore different combinations of flavours to match Tanqueray gin based cocktails, various twists and classic combinations. The menu of a specially design dishes will complement the main botanical used in the gin - juniper berries. If you would like to explore and learn how to make the perfect food and gin pairing, this experience is just a ticket.
gin cured salmon carpaccio with pickled & raw cucumber, gin infused cucumber water, lemon gel & borage
paired with Tanqueray Rangpur, acidulated basil & green capsicum cordial & white grapefruit
poached lemon sole with confit fennel, fennel relish, pickled juniper stems & gin beurre blanc
paired with Tanqueray No. TEN, lime sherbet, angelica, sea fennel
suckling pork belly & ibérico presa with caramelised apple purée, pickled apples & slow berry pork jus
paired with Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla, Belsazar Rosé, Campari, mandarin oleo-saccharum, clarified mandarin juice, sparkling mineral water
lemon tart with gin granita
paired with Tanqueray No. TEN washed with Arabica coffee beans, crème de mûre, clarified granny smith, Mediterranean tonic water
30 tickets available | 6.30 pm start | £40 a ticket including menu, gin pairing & service charge
23, Catherine Street, WC2B 5JS
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.