Osteria is a modern Italian restaurant in London created by Searcys and showcases menus inspired by classic regional Italian cuisine and offers diners fabulous views of the Barbican’s iconic lakeside and fountains. Located in the Barbican Centre, one of the UK’s foremost cultural institutions, the…
This is not your classic Negroni Masterclass
- No reviews.
As part of Negroni Week, we are hosting a series of master classes in June at 7.30pm.
The sessions will kick off with a Classic Negroni on arrival, which in our view is one of the best ways to start any evening.
We will then demonstrate variations, unveiling the secrets behind their creation.
Guests will also have the opportunity to shake up, or stir down, something for themselves, and we will share our passion for beautiful cocktails throughout the experience.
Enjoy £6 Negronis after the Masterclasses for all attendees !
CRISPY POLENTA WITH N’DUJA MAYO
OLIVE AND ANCHOVIES
GRILLED TROPEA ONION WITH SAFFRON AIOLI
GRISSINI STICKS(CHEESE STRAWS)
Amore Rosa NEGRONI
Estate Italian NEGRONI
Rum Master Class
Fun, fun and fun
|19:30 - 21:00||£20.00|
Barbican Centre, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.