Salt Yard opened its doors in 2005, and over 3 years now has been under the creative watch of Head Chef Joe Howley ensuring the team serves dishes celebrating both the intricate & the beautifully simple – always evolving whilst staying close to our roots. It is located a very short walk…
Autumn Wine Tasting & Masterclass with Les Cave de Pyrene
WINTER Wine Tasting & Masterclass with Les Cave de Pyrene| 6.30 pm | £35 | Wednesday 5th February
We're putting our Winter wine lists together and want to give you the chance to decide on some of the wines that'll make the final cut. Oh, and don't worry if your favourite doesn't make the cut - there's an exclusive opportunity to purchase bottles direct from the supplier which will be delivered the following week for you to pick up and take home.
For one night only, we're bringing our supplier Les Cave de Pyrene down for the night to showcase five wines perfectly suited for the colder months and once we've gone through a tutored tasting (with snacks of course), will be putting it to a vote where the top two will be added to our wine list.
Come to explore wines, the region and the winery. Each attendant will get tasting mats, booklets with factsheets & map included.
THE WINES TO BE TASTED WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
30 tickets available | Wednesday 5th February | 6.30 pm | £35
If you decide to have dinner at Salt Yard afterwards, for all guests attending the event we will be offering 20% off total bill that night
54, Goodge Street, W1T 4NA
Goodge Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.