La Terraza is a unique Spanish getaway from the hustle and bustle of City life. tucked away in a corner of Cabot Square in Canary Wharf, this quaint terrace is inspired by alfresco dining on the streets of Madrid and Barcelona. At La Terraza you will find a selection of meat, fish and vegetable tapas…
Meet the maker: Terras Gauda wine tasting at Ibérica la Terraza
- No reviews.
- La Terraza
Join us for an unforgettable evening of wine tasting happening in La Terraza by Ibérica, Canary Wharf. Delight your senses and discover the exquisite wines of Galicia while enjoying the enchanting ambience of La Terraza by Ibérica.
MEET THE MAKER: TERRAS GAUDAS
We have the immense pleasure of welcoming José Manuel Gallego from Terras Gaudas winery, who will expertly guide you through an enticing selection of wines accompanied by authentic Spanish tapas by Ibérica. This exclusive event is part of our regional campaign 'Galicia: Beyond the Table', celebrating the remarkable wines of this stunning region and bringing a taste of Spain to London.
During this tasting experience, you'll discover the many diverse styles of Terras Gaudas wines. Sample a variety of these exquisite wines, savour their unique character, and learn about the rich history and meticulous crafting process that makes these Spanish wines exceptional.
The event takes place at our exclusive outdoor venue, La Terraza in Cabot Square – a beautiful, hidden gem in Canary Wharf. Bask in the inviting atmosphere while sipping on delicious wines and indulging in mouth-watering tapas. This enchanting evening promises to transport you to the dreamy landscapes of Spain, without ever leaving the city!
What to Expect:
- Meet the wine producer, José Manuel Gallego from Terras Gaudas winery
- Taste a selection of three outstanding Terras Gaudas wines, ranging from classic to contemporary styles
- Enjoy a delightful line-up of tapas from our special Galician menu, carefully chosen to complement the wines.
- Discover the captivating world of Spanish wines and the untold stories of the Galicia region
- As a special offer, guests who book the wine tasting will receive a £30 voucher to redeem at the restaurant until 31st July.
Reserve your spot now and let the magic of Terras Gaudas wines transport you to Spain!
Please note that since La Terraza is an outdoor space, if the weather is unfavourable, the event will be moved to Ibérica Canary Wharf.
|Wine tasting night at La Terraza||18:30 - 20:00||£30.00|
La Terraza by Ibérica, Cabot Square, E14 4QQ
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.