Duo is the latest addition to Camden’s bustling and vibrant scene. Spread over two floors, this boutique venue boasts a stunning upstairs bar & restaurant which is host to an exciting lineup of creative events such as extravagant party brunches & immersive dinners, venture downstairs to the…
Mad Hatters Cursed Halloween
Don your top hats and down your potions Mad Hatter is in town and he does know how to throw a party. From Evil Alices to Mad Hatters from all regions coming to this party expect to be amazed by what we have in store. Performance and entertainers throughout the night.
Amazing Cocktail Reception upon arrival till 10 pm.
Costumes are required for entry into this haunted soiree so come prepared to step into an entirely different type of chaos. A live DJ will crush the night as you dance your way into a deadly wonderland. Feeling like you want that extra cup of tea?
Dress code: As the event is Halloween, fancy dress is required, whether it’s an accessory, face-paint or a full-on costume – no effort, no entrance .- Fortunately, our good friends at Angels Fancy Dress Store have arranged a fang-tastic 10% discount off your Halloween goodies (available to all guests quoting XLUSVE10 online angelsfancydress.com ).
Enjoy a base for your group and a fantastic drinks package as listed below. Tables are reserved on a first come basis.
Duo Silver – £400
2x Bottles of House Spirits + Mixers s (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
2 x Bottle of Prosecco
*£100 upgrade for 2x bottles of Ciroc
Duo Gold – £600
1 x Magnum Ciroc + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
1 x Moet Rose
Duo Platinum – £800
1 x Magnum Ciroc + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
1 x House Spirits + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
1 x Laurent Perier Rose
The Duo Showcase – £1500
4 x Dom Perignon
1 x Jeroboam Ciroc + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£100 Deposit to secure a table. You may purchase your own spirit or champagne bottles off the menu on arrival. Remaining balance is paid on arrival to the table. Each Guest Needs a Valid Ticket.
Tel / Whatsapp: 07951246768
Please contact Julian on 0207 734 9116, 07951 246 768 or Julian@xclusivetouch.co.uk for availability and booking procedure. A £100 deposit is required to secure your reservation. Please note you may have more or fewer guests than your table seats although extra guests will need to buy tickets separately.
As the event is Halloween-themed, fancy dress is welcome but not compulsory, whether it’s a pair of fangs, some devil horns or a full-on costume.
Music: 2 rooms. Rnb and Hip Hop in the basement club, Soulful & House ground floor,
Tickets: Early Bird £10 (Will increase closer to the date – more on the door)
Early Bird Entry £10 (Surcharge after 11pm)
This ticket is valid until 11pm, you must enter the venue before this time. Arrive by at least 10.30pm to allow for queuing times. After 11pm you may still enter but a small surcharge will apply. 1. Individual entrance tickets admit one person. Pair tickets two people. Group Tickets 4 people. For Pair and group tickets everyone must arrive together. Table deposit tickets if applicable to the event cannot be used for entrance. Registration tickets cannot be used for entrance. Time restrictions may apply – please see your individual ticket or the event description for this. 2. It is advised to arrive early within the first hour of doors opening to avoid queuing times. 3. If a table has been reserved the remaining balance is paid in full ON ARRIVAL TO THE TABLE if a minimum spend. Service Charge is added to all table bookings. 4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-ticket this can be printed or on phone. No screenshots. Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off or barcode scanned by the door host for entrance. 5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, photo ID, fancy dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) 6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission. 7. Entertainment, decorations, acts and performers are all subject to change. 8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines – this is at the security team’s discretion. 9. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled and no ulterior date or venue within a suitable timeframe be offered. 10. Table bookings may need to be claimed by a specific time to prevent issues entering the venue. 11. No large all-male groups are allowed to purchase tickets – security will prevent entrance and no refund will be given. For more information, please contact the event manager before purchasing. 12. Deposits for table packages are non-refundable. 13. Tickets are non-refundable
|21:00 - 02:00||£10.00|
Group Ticket 3 for 4
Ticket valid for entrance until midnight, after which a surcharge will be required. No all male large groups. Acts are subject to change. Must adhere to venue dress code. ***Please note we do not offer refunds on tickets purchased. Refunds are offered only in the case of event cancellation by the organisers*** Photo ID is required. Last Entrance 12.30am
|21:00 - 02:00||£30.00|
22, 22 Inverness St, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.