Duo is the latest addition to Camden’s bustling and vibrant scene. Spread over two floors, this boutique venue boasts a stunning upstairs bar & restaurant which is host to an exciting lineup of creative events such as extravagant party brunches & immersive dinners, venture downstairs to the…
FLOSS NYE SPECIAL
FLOSS NYE, 31st December 2019 @ DUO, Camden
Enter a luxurious NYE celebration this December 31st with FLOSS @ DUO.
Following an incredible year of celebrity parties, mouthwatering suppers and creative events, we invite you to join us at DUO for an exclusive celebration to round off the Year!
Expect an exclusive experience including a chocolate fountain reception from 9 pm, complementary instagrammable candy floss cocktails for the first 100 guests, non-stop party anthems throughout the evening, musicians, VIP service & a live DJ set.
Optional meal tickets include a delicious 3-course meal at 7 pm & free entrance to the club, VIP club tables are also available to book.
Party only club tickets are also available with entrance between 9 pm-1 am. Expect to hear the full range of UK & International tracks with RnB, House, Hip Hop & club classics.
As a final treat, all guests attending will receive FREE entrance to the TAKEOVER After Party @ Sink Shoreditch 2 am-8 am. Simply show your original ticket at the door to enter.
TIME: 7pm – 4am (Meal tickets arrive78pm | Club only tickets arrive from 9pm)
WHERE: Duo Camden, 20 Inverness St, Camden Town, London NW1 7HJ
– Meal Ticket: – £55 – 3 Course Meal, party experience
– Party Only – £30 – entrance from 9 pm only. Last entrance at 1 am
– Silver Club Table Deposit £100 – remaining balance paid on arrival to the venue.
– Gold Club Table Deposit £100 – remaining balance paid on arrival to the venue.
– Platinum Club Table Deposit £100 – remaining balance paid on arrival to the venue.
– Showcase Club Table Deposit £100 – remaining balance paid on arrival to the venue.
🌟 100 Complementary Instagrammable Candy Floss Cocktails
🌟 Chocolate Fountain Reception from 9 pm
🌟 A world-class lineup including multiple Resident DJs
🌟 2 Floors – each boasting different music
🌟 9-hour party 19:00-04:00
🌟 Spectacular countdown extravaganza
🌟 3 Course Dinner reservations available
🌟 Free access to the Takeover After-Party @ Sink, Shoreditch from 2am-8am.
As a final treat, all guests attending will receive FREE entrance to the TAKEOVER After Party @ Sink Shoreditch 2am-8am. Simply show your original ticket at the door to enter.
VIP CLUB TABLES
Table Reservations – Booking a table allows queue jump, a seating area for your group. Tables work on a minimum spend basis or the below table packages are available:
DUO Bronze Package Based on Ground floor- £400
1 Bottle of Ciroc and Bottle of bubbly
(Ticket does not include entry)
Duo Silver – £400 Bar or Dancefloor
2x Bottles of House Spirits + Mixers
(or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
2 x Bottle of Prosecco
Duo Gold – £600 Bar or Dancefloor - 5 Free Entries
1 x Magnum Ciroc + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
1 x Moet Rose
Duo Platinum – £800 Bar or Dancefloor - 8 Free entries
1 x Magnum Ciroc + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
1 x House Spirits + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
1 x Laurent Perier Rose
The Duo Showcase – £1500 - 10 Free Entries
4 x Dom Perignon
1 x Jeroboam Ciroc + mixers (or 4 Red Bulls for extra £10)
3- COURSE MEAL OPTIONS
Choice of meat or vegan starter, main & dessert set menu
(Meat Option) Poached egg with asparagus wrapped in parma ham on a bed of buttered spinach on sour dough toast.
(Vegan Option) Spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce and radicchio salad with pine nuts (vegan + gluten free)
(Meat Option) Baby poussin served with potato gratin and sugar snap peas and purple sprouting broccoli
(Vegan Option) Stuffed quinoa green pepper with Bechamel sauce with kale chips and mashed sweet potato with mushroom gravy (Vegan + gluten-free)
Vanilla and honeycomb cheesecake
(Vegan Option) Warm vegan brownie served with homemade banana nice cream (vegan)
(Gluten-Free) Fruit salad
Please note: Bookings are done by lead name and not by tables; you may find upon entry that your party will be spread across a few tables depending on group size. Parties are always grouped together by the lead booking name. Tables may occasionally be shared. Meals that show up later than 8 pm run the risk of not getting served, as the restaurant will not hold a reservation for longer than 1 hour. Please be there at 7.30 pm at the latest. Please politely note; we do not offer refunds unless the event has been cancelled.
Contact Duo London For Table Booking Procedure & Guestlist
Mob/Whats App: 07399711828
PLEASE READ TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR NYE CLICK HERE
DEPOSIT TOWARDS £400 TABLE GROUND FLOOR (Ticket not included)
Terms and Conditions for Club Tickets 1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. Time restrictions apply – please see your individual ticket for this. Failure to enter a venue by the time specified on your ticket may result in a surcharge or refused entry. Candy floss cocktail reception available between 9 P.M - 10 P.M and is valid for one cocktail per ticket. Candy Floss Cocktail reception will not be available outside these times. Last entry to this event is 12.30am . 2. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. We recommend arriving before 10.30pm to prevent long queues and enter the venue before midnight. Please be aware that the door may close for 10 minutes over midnight, during which time guests will be held at the door until it re-opens. 3. Only guests with table reservations are entitled to jump the queue and access via the fast track table reservation line. 4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID). Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk. 6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission. 7. Entertainment, decorations, acts, performers and themes are subject to change. 8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines – this is at the security team’s discretion. 9. Refunds will ONLY be issued should the event be canceled. 10. Table bookings must be claimed by a specific time to prevent issues entering the venue. Please check with the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk for individual package details. 11. No large all-male groups are allowed to purchase tickets – security will prevent entrance and no refund will be given. For more information, please contact the event manager before purchasing. 12. Deposits for table packages are non-refundable. 13. Please check www.xclusivetouch.co.uk for any updates to the event. NO Intoxication is allowed upon arrival and security have the right to refuse if the customer is not suitable for the event. 14 Dress Code is smart .
|21:00 - 04:00||£200.00|
22, 22 Inverness St, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.