Duo is the latest addition to Camden’s bustling and vibrant scene. Spread over two floors, this boutique venue boasts a stunning upstairs bar DUO signature cocktails to one side and candy 🍭 crush cocktails to another. Our diverse pan asian fusion food menu offers something for everyone perfect…
Cocktail Bucket List
- No reviews.
YOU'VE SEEN THEM ONLINE, NOW TRY THEM IN PERSON!
Join us every Friday from 19:30 to 22:00 for an unforgettable evening of indulging in delicious cocktails. You'll get to try six iconic Duo cocktails that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied.
For just £30 per person, you'll taste some amazing cocktails and make unforgettable memories with your friends and loved ones. Each drink is carefully crafted by our skilled bartenders, using only the finest ingredients to ensure every sip is a delight.
Book your spot now and get ready to cross off some cocktails from your bucket list!
Entry - 6 Cocktails
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:
1. 6 Duo cocktails are included with your ticket. No cocktail substitutions are available. Menu will be revealed on arrival.
2. Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session.
3. Cocktail service starts from 7:30pm and cannot be extended/start later with cocktails being given every 20 minutes. If you are late, you will not be able to claim cocktails which you have missed.
4. For dietary requirements, please get in touch with us at email@example.com before booking a ticket. 5. Tables are issued on an allocated seating basis, we do our best to try and accommodate all group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together, please understand that this may not always be possible. Certain tables may be shared depending on availability. 6. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. 7. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. 8. Entertainment, menu, venue and timings may be subject to change. 9. Dress code is casual. 10. On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 11. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 12. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled & tickets are non-transferable between dates. 13. The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance of the event date. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused. 14. Cocktails cannot be exchanged for another alcoholic beverage. 15. Please note if you have purchased tickets for an upcoming event, and the event has to be postponed, we will not be offering refunds
|19:30 - 22:00||£30.00|
22, 22 Inverness St, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.