Based in Bethnal Green right at the border with the East London's borough of Hackney, The Hive is a coffee shop by day and a natural wine bar by night. They roast their coffee, they import their wine and they source their produce locally. The Hive is all about organic lifestyle and healthy living without…
Wild & Wonderful Supper Club
- No reviews.
- The Hive
Flat Earth has just embarked on a 6 month residency at The Hive, Bethnal Green. They create pizzas using organic flour and local, fermented, pickled and foraged toppings. Flat Earth only use ingredients with integrity and work with people and companies who reflect their views. Veg comes from Growing Communites, flour from E5 Bakehouse, cheese from Neal's Yard Dairy.
Jessie Ferments is a local fermenter who is involved with Made in Hackney as well as providing Flat Earth with their show stopping Hawaiian Fire Water (Flat Earth's healthier version of the pizza chilli oil).
Jessie and Flat Earth will work together to make unique and exclusive meat-free pizzas. Foraged ingredients from in and around London, fermented, pickled and transformed into tasty and unique pizza toppings and salad dressings. Come along for a relaxed and fun evening!
This will be hosted at Flat Earth's semi-permanent home, The Hive - an organic wine bar selling a range of biodynamic and natural wines.
Foraged feast as follows:
Blackberry brine shot with a Fix8 kombucha fizz (vegan)
Jessie’s foraged sea lettuce & elder caper focaccia with pickles and dips (vegan)
Wild mushroom & Neal’s Yard Stichleton, green garlic béchamel base
Jessie’s rock samphire, Neal’s Yard cheddar, caramelised red onion base
BBQ tempeh, fermented tomato bombs, vegan cheese, organic tomato base (vegan)
Haggerston apple and pickle slaw with a Live English Red Wine Cult Vinegar dressing (vegan)
Chocolate brownie, preserved lemon posset & Jessie’s elderberry syrup (vegan)
All pizzas can be made vegan.
Jessie and Flat Earth will be there to discuss all things pickles and pizza!
Wild & Wonderful Supper Club
A feast of foraged, super seasonal and local delights.
|19:00 - 22:00||£25.00|
286-290 Cambridge Heath Rd, E2 9DA
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This ticket does not include drinks.