The Windmill is a gem of a pub in Mayfair, where pies and ales are the passion. It’s a comfortable and familiar boozer which attracts an eclectic crowd, with a Pie Room available for private hire and a hidden rooftop terrace to lap up the sunshine when the weather is fine. On to the main businessnamely…
SIPSMITH SUMMER PUB PICNIC
- No reviews.
- The Windmill Mayfair
After the huge sell-out success of last two years, the Sipsmith Summer Picnic is back and better than ever.
Join us and Sipsmith for a picnic like no other. We will be transforming our sun drenched roof terrace into a Sipsmith Secret Garden where we will be treating you to top-notch picnic food and three fantastic gin cocktails perfectly paired for a total taste sensation for just two days only.
If you are looking for the perfect picnic spot in the city, look no further. Enjoy a fun-filled relaxing evening with your friends and family sipping on some fantastic gin and munching on some delicious food.
Sounds like a great evening to you? Well what are you waiting for? Book your tickets before they all get snapped up. We are situated just a stones throw away from Oxford Circus and a 3 minute walk from Regent Street.
Picnic cocktail: Choose one of the following...
1. The Perfect G & T - A quintessential classic
Sipsmith Gin with Fever tree tonic, garnished with lime
2. Sipsmith Summer Infusion - A Windmill Special seasonal infusion
Sipsmith London Dry Gin infused with British strawberries, raspberries and fresh basil.
3: Sipsmith Spritz - Fruity, fizzy and fabulous
Choose from three delicious spritzers: London Dry Gin Spritz, Sloe Gin Spritz, London Cup Spritz
Picnic Hamper Menu:
Mini scotch eggs
Windmill award winning mini meat pie.
Mini Brixham Crab Cakes
British asparagus, pea, mint, goat's cheese tart with Nutbourne tomato salad
British farmed cheese and biscuits
Wild strawberry eton mess
|Early Bird Sipsmith Summer Pub Picnic||19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
|Sipsmith Summer Pub Picnic||19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
6-8, Mill Street, W1S 2AZ
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.