The Phoenix Pub in the heart of Oxford Circus is a traditional buzzing boozer serving a range of craft beers, ales, wines and spirits, as well as a diner style menu featuring popular burgers, Mac'n'Cheese and lots more! Descend the stairs and you will discover the hidden gem of a venue that is the Phoenix…
What Ever Happened? - Noughties Indie Disco!
- No reviews.
- The Phoenix
What ever happened to your battered Converse?
What ever happened to your winklepickers that would have someone's eye out?
What ever happened to that band you told your mates about?
What ever happened to Nu-Rave?
What ever happened to being 19? Only 19 for God's sake!
What ever happened to smoking indoors and getting a ciggy burn going nuts to 'What a Waster'?
Well fear not, because What Ever Happened? is back for another round of indie disco bangers.
With music from the likes of...
Arcade Fire • Arctic Monkeys • Be Your Own Pet • BRMC • Black Wire • Bloc Party • Bravery • Chromeo • Clor • Coral • Crystal Castles • Cribs • CSS • Cut Copy • Daft Punk • Death From Above 1979 • Digitalism • Faint • Foals • Futureheads • Gossip • Horrors • Hot Chip • Hot Hot Heat • Interpol • Jamie T • Kings of Leon • Larrikin Love • Late of the Pier • LCD Soundsystem • Libertines • Long Blondes • Maccabees • Maximo Park • MGMT • Metronomy • Modest Mouse • Phoenix • Radio 4 • Rakes • Rapture • Soulwax • Strokes • Test Icicles • Tom Vek • Two Door Cinema Club • Von Bondies • Walkmen • We Are Scientists • White Stripes • Yeah Yeah Yeahs • !!!
10pm - 2:30am
Cavendish Square, Oxford Circus (Oxford Circus/Bond Street tube)
£4 early bird ticket. £6 on the door.
|Early Bird||22:00 - 02:30||£4.00|
37 Cavendish Square W1G 0PP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.