- Cocktail Bar
Located in the brand-new Waterloo Station, standing amongst the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and other world-famous landmarks is the BIGGEST of their BrewDog bars, BrewDog Waterloo. Spread over two floors, they have amazing craft beer, spirits, food and entertainment.
With its own brewery, stand-alone cocktail bar, coffee shop, ice cream van, workspaces and bowling alley… this bar is a new immersive craft beer experience for London.
- Cocktail Bar , Entertainment Bar , Event Space
- After Work Drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Brunch, Classes, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No sportswear
- Background Music , Indie , Rock
- Terrace, Outdoor Dining
- No queues normally
BrewDog Waterloo, Unit G, 1 The Sidings, SE1 7BH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.
Enquire about private hire