Dartmouth Arms is a new kind of local pub by London's pop-up pioneers, Disappearing Dining Club. This refurbished local boozer has been reimagined as a home for great food, wine and Hi-Fi sounds, as well as terrific craft beers, spirits and cocktails. Vibes are light and airy by day, dark and cosy…
Disappearing Dining Club | NYE Dinner Dance
- No reviews.
- Dartmouth Arms
Eat, Drink & Party into 2020.
Disappearing Dining Club's new home, Dartmouth Arms in NW5, is the ideal destination for a cracking NYE Dinner Dance.
Dinner is a six courser; welcome White Port & Tonics, then Lentil & Black Truffle Soup and Salmon Tartare with Olives, Capers, Quail's Egg and Dill to start, followed by Roast Duck Breast and Smoked Duck Sausage with Potato Fondant, Orange & Beetroot Puree and Duck Jus for the main, a Truffled Brie with Guinness Crisp cheese course, and Champagne & Elderflower Jelly to wrap things up. Click the link below for the full menu and dietary alternatives.
Music is from Disappearing Dining Club's Neil Thornton and special guests Sean Innit (Midnight Riot) and Mr Shiver (SDM) playing vinyl only on our Hi-Fi sound system from 7pm until 3am.
Dinner is full on bargain - just £55 for welcome drink and six courses of food.
Entry for non-diners is free of charge until midnight, and £10 on the door until 3am.
Dartmouth Arms NYE Dinner
Welcome drink, six course dinner
|19:00 - 03:00||£55.00|
35, York Rise, NW5 1SP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.