- The Rosemary Branch
- No reviews.
It’s the Queen’s ninetieth birthday. Outside there are street parties as London celebrates the longevity of the monarchy. Inside an inner city flat, Lucy is preparing a family dinner for Isa and Fadila, the parents of her British- Pakistani girlfriend Aadila, when her brother Cain makes an unexpected visit. As the in-laws arrive it soon becomes apparent that Cain has no intention of leaving, and that his reasons for staying are far from sincere.
Many things change century after century but this, the union of two people, is set in stone. How does religion today affect the relationship between gay interracial couples? Attitudes and opinions collide in this new work which questions and confronts the value of marriage in contemporary society.
2 Shepperton Road N1 3DT
Old Street (Tube)
2 Shepperton Road N1 3DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.