1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind, including foul or abusive language, is not permitted.
5. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
8. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. The consumption or sale of controlled or illicit substances is not permitted at the event. Persons found attempting sale of, in possession of, or consuming such substances will be immediately reported to the police.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol, soft drinks or food into the event.
15. The use of cameras is at the discretion of the artists and promoter. Recording equipment is not permitted