Start your Saturday by walking into a wondrous world or musical whimsy, complete with a sparkling (prosecco fueled) singalong to your favourite fairytale film tunes, while shooting the shots and enjoying the enchanted eat-all-you-can breakfast buffet and bottomless booze!!! Dressing up is very much encouraged, as our perfect Princes and Princesses have the chance to win prizes (more shots and glittery t'ings) and participate in the action themselves as the key ingredient in this beautiful brunch ball! We dare you to not only defy gravity but to delight in the endorphins that will course through even the least royal of blood, as Impossible Things Entertainment debuts its sell out interactive show south of the river, in the enchanted Kingdom of London!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
<p>The super-talented team at Impossible Things are bringing a wonderland of creative entertainment to the world! With an original and exciting mix of live music -from musical theatre to contemporary pop mashups - alongside party games, quizzes, prizes, glitter bombs and - that all important magic ingredient - alcohol, you can be sure that our events will have any big kid toe tapping and singing all the way home!</p>
<p>Set around the host’s theme of choice, we can adapt to any idea, currently our fairytale brunches sell out fast, the interactive shows celebrate everyone’s favourite soundtracks and sing-a-long songs, showcasing the very best of London’s West-End talent, in a good ole fashion knees up environment, right in amongst our guests!</p>
<p>Here at Impossible Things we LOVE what we do and it shows, creating a truly goosebumps inducing and endorphin fuelled addition to London’s entertainment scene.</p>