Early Bird Tickets £10 (Standard Wristband - entrance to Ground Floor facilites) £15 (VIP Wristband - entrance to Ground floor and Upstairs Party Floor)
Fun Time Partying, Food & Drink, Festival
Minimal House, House Music, Hip Hop/RnB, Funk & Soul
Children allowed until 7pm
Looking for a base over carnival? Look no further! We are going to have the biggest party in West London!!! This is going to be massive!
Right in the centre of Portobello Road with DJ's on rotation on both days from Peckings Studio One and Butch Kassidy, Shan Da Man and Happy Days Family among many more playing all carnival anthems to include: House, RnB, Reggae, Soca, Old School Classics!!!!
Plus, BBQ, Heineken & Havana Rum Bars and Face Painting!!! There will be a strict NO WRISTBAND NO ENTRY policy in operation so make sure to get yours today.....
Wristbands are only available direct from the Venue
The Duke of Wellington
179 Portobello Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 2ED
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.