The White Lion is a modern British pub located in Stroud Green, a short walk from Finsbury Park and Crouch End, serving delicious pub grub alongside an extensive range of craft beers and home infused spirits. The Lion reopened in March 2016 with a strong focus on seasonal, freshly cooked dishes anda…
Gin & Gingerbread!
- No reviews.
- The White Lion
Martin Miller's Gin are coming to The White Lion with festive spirit and gingerbread houses!
From 7pm, a Martin Miller's brand ambassador will walk you through a selection of their gins, imparting product knowledge to bolster your gin savvy. Whilst you sup upon the flavour of their wares, you will also get to build and decorate your own gingerbread house to take home with you!
This is seriously, exciting stuff!
|Gin & Gingerbread||19:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
125-127, Stroud Green Road, N4 3PX
Finsbury Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.