The Canonbury Tavern has been a public house since the early 1700's and boasts a rich and varied history. Having one of the best pub garden spaces in the city, it has long been a destination for pub-goers and diners taking advantage of our urban oasis. In 1846 The Canonbury Tavern was demolished and…
Sipsmith's Cosy Classic Gin Masterclass
- No reviews.
- The Canonbury
In the days before central heating, G&T's were almost exclusively sold warm, a hot G&T was a great way to keep cosy during the winter months! Travel back in time with our Sipsmith expert to learn all about the history of gin, try a few samples and warm up for the festive season with your very own, expertly made, hot G&T or Mulled Sloe Gin! Tickets are just £15 so if you and your friends are looking for a way to stay warm this winter, look no further.
21, Canonbury Place, N1 2NS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Sipsmith's Cosy Classic Gin Masterclass, You should also check out...