Snuggled between the Shard and Borough Market, the Bunch of Grapes is a cool and casual Young's pub with rustic British dining, a charming outdoorsy spot and some of the very best beers on regular rotation. The upstairs room is an informal space with floor to ceiling windows full of natural lightIt…
Gin & Gingerbread Night
Looking for some festive fun to add to your December social calendar? Well look no further, we've got you covered at the Bunch!
We've teamed up with Martin Miller's Gin to offer a delicious evening of Gin cocktails and Gingerbread house making. You'll be served a warming, winter gin cocktail on arrival and set up with all the bits and bobs to make your own gingerbread house. Throughout the evening our host will provide top tips and tricks to help you create a beautiful masterpiece of a gingerbread house. Once your creations are underway we'll provide a second winter gin cocktail to keep your creative juices flowing.
You'll finish the evening with a yummy treat to add to your home Christmas display and some Martin Miller's freebies.
Gin and Gingerbread Night
Your ticket includes 2 winter gin cocktails, your own gingerbread house and some other Martin Miller's freebies
|18:00 - 19:30||£15.00|
2, St Thomas Street, SE1 9RS
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.