The Heathcote and Star joins the Electric Star Group to light the way for a loyal Leytonstone community that wants great food, drink, entertainment, and above all, character. What are they offering? A lovingly restored watering hole (that’s more like a watering crater) with an unearthed skylight that…
Parent & Baby Drink & Draw
- No reviews.
- The Heathcote and Star
Calling all artists and parents!
Hold the date - 8th June. Arrival 12 pm. Begins 12.30 pm
We are bringing Drink & Draw to the Heathcote, but this time you can BYOB - Bring your own Baby!
Tickets will include a drink, and we have a fantastic life model and local artist who will guide you through proportions and anatomical measurements as well as various artist techniques while your babies play together (or nap if we're lucky).
Your little ones won't be forgotten as there will be a baby art section of the lesson where you can get messy and creative with your baby and bring home their first masterpiece.
For the baby art section, we want you to decide which activities you would like to see at the lesson:
1. bubble painting
2. butterfly prints
3. finger painting
The baby art activity at the lesson will be the one with the most votes by the participants.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Please note, this event will be held in the Grove Green room upstairs. We advise bringing a sling instead of a pram.
|Standard Ticket||12:00 - 14:00||£15.00|
344 Grove Green Rd, E11 4EA UK
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.