London’s King’s Cross has a rich heritage of music and entertainment. Minus the pretensions of the West End, King’s Cross has always been a can’t-fail destination for a good night out and The Star of Kings looks set to continue that legacy, presenting bands and DJs on a packed programme and a…
Variety of Kings the 5th
- The Star of Kings
- No reviews.
Come along and join us for our 5th snazzy installment of Variety of Kings, as we see in the New Year in style, with this JAM PACKED MEGA AWESOME BILL!!!!
HEADLINER - Henry Von Stifle
Renowned philanthropist, author, historian, orator, humanitarian, amateur vet, world record holder for the longest time a man has carried a toaster, pimp Henry von Stifle is ready to share his secrets. The perfect show for those who delight in a daft character comedy.
Stand-up comedy with a difference. Jon Long can seamlessly segue from story to punch line to comedy song without you even realising. A brilliant mish-mash of loads of comedy genres, fused into his very own unique style!!
Winner - Comedy Store Gong Show
Runner Up - Brighton Comedy Festival New Act 2015
Nick has been performing solo comedy since 2013. His fast-paced, energetic, and hilarious style has already marked him out as one to watch. He's reached the semi-finals of So You Think You’re Funny, beaten the Gong at The Comedy Store, beaten the Blackout at Up the Creek, and won the New Act Night at the Comedy Café.
Winner of the 2014 Malcolm Hardee award for comic originality at the 2014 Edinburgh Fringe, and finalist in the NATYs 2014
'Hilarious full-on insanity that's rarely matched'
'A burst of insanity... Force-of-nature performance... Sheer audacious lunacy... Once seen, never forgotten' (Steve Bennett, Chortle.co.uk).
'Some of the strangest, most original, and funniest moments I've seen on stage' (Adam Bloom)
High-energy, left field stand-up for people who've read a book, without pictures, and enjoyed it. Charming moustachioed comedian WLTM audience with GSOH for fun, maybe more. ‘One to watch’ (Daily Mirror). ‘Freaking genius’ **** ThreeWeeks).
Phillippa and Rosie
Sketch comedians prone to outbursts of camp silliness
and all hosted by our resident MC - Katie Pritchard
"Katie Pritchard, a girl..." (Steve Bennett, Chortle)
"Pritchard delights the crowd...is nothing short of brilliant" (Pamela Anderson)
There ain't no finer way to spend a Wednesday!!
Also, enjoy 20% off food at Star of Kings before or during the show! Mmmm! Bargainous and delicious!!
126 York Way, Kings Cross N1 0AX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
126 York Way, Kings Cross N1 0AX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.