The Rosemary Branch does a bit of everything in a cosy atmosphere. After work drinks, catch up with friends, Sunday lunch with the family are all popular activities at The Rosemary Branch.
Rhinoceros’ Big Friday
- The Rosemary Branch
As the lion sleeps in the mighty jungle, this crash of Rhinos will be hitting the Rosemary Branch with their unique brand of fast-paced character driven comedy.
Join Rhinoceros for a Big Friday night of alternative comedy. Joined by an all-star guest line-up of some of London's funniest people, Rhinoceros’s Big Friday provides you with a variety of improv, character, sketch, clown, and everything in between. All rounded off with a high-speed set of long form improvised comedy from the hosting team Rhinoceros.
Always with a welcoming atmosphere and whole load of laughs, you won't find a better Big Friday night of weird, wacky and wonderful entertainment.
Rhinoceros are one of the hottest improv comedy teams on the London circuit today. Using suggestions from the audience, Rhinoceros weave into being a show of big and silly laughs, improvised there and then on the spot, in front of your very eyes. It’s guaranteed to be a show never before seen, and never to be seen again!
Performers: Anna Clover, David Houston, Heather Johnson, Andy Lehrman, Holly Meechan, Alice Weleminsky-Smith, plus guests.
SPECIAL GUESTS TO BE ANNOUNCED IN JANUARY 2023!
Content warning: May contain strong language and adult themes
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Image description: Members of Rhinoceros posing in 80s costume for a family photograph.
||19:30 - 21:30||£12.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Rosemary Branch Theatre
More from The Rosemary Branch Theatre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.