Lord Pissington's Boozy Woozy Crimbo Bash!
- No reviews.
- The Rosemary Branch
‘Tis the season to be trollied - fa la la la!
You are cordially invited to celebrate this festive season at Sloshbury Hall in the company of Lord Inebrius Pissington, disgraced aristocrat & infamous drunk. It will be a most rip-roaring traditional affair with mad parlour games, a jolly bad sing along and many, many, many drinks served by his faithful butler, Gluggins. But do beware, it is BYOC*
With Special Guests:
Jackman & Bones
And More TBA
Proceeds from this event will be donated to Samaritans.
So if you fancy a taste of the high life this crimbo come along and see how the other half get smashed! *Bring Your Own Cheese
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Image description: Lord Pissington looks into the camera and cheers' us with his glass of wine.
|18:00 - 20:00||£12.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.