Age is a Feeling
- No reviews.
- The Rosemary Branch
When Haley was five, she began having recurring dreams about being buried alive and ever since has lost sleep, fretting about her own death. Age is a Feeling, is her attempt to tackle the question: How do we live without fearing death? This macabre comedy from award-winning writer-performer, Haley McGee (The Ex-Boyfriend Yard Sale), spins together stories of people clinging to and rejecting being alive. Inspired by interviews with hospice workers, medical doctors, mystics and trips to the cemetery, expect dark turns, deep laughs and a big bloody heart.
Work-in-progress by Haley McGee
★★★★ “funny, strange, excruciating & affecting" – The Telegraph
“hilarious and hypnotically honest” – Exeunt
TW // Suicide mention
Image description: Haley, a white woman, surrounded by dried flowers
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Standard Ticket, unreserved seating
|19:00 - 20:00||£12.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.