Daytime, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
Fancy learning how to brew beer? Join us at Brewhouse & Kitchen and treat yourself to a day of brewing with our Head Brewer – it’s the ideal treat for a hop-headed craft beer enthusiast. Step into the pub's micro-brewery for a talk on the technical aspects of beer making whilst tucking into some breakfast before learning to make beer! Next, it's time to roll up the sleeves and brew some beer under expert tuition. Try your hand at mashing in, boiling and adding hops. After all that hard work, sit down to a tasty pub lunch and sample some of our very best craft beers. Finish with a question and answer session plus a beer or two, and receive a five litre keg of amazing beer to take-away!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
<p>If you love beer, you’re sure to love an Academy experience at one of Brewhouse & Kitchen’s brewpubs. Take part in our popular Brewery Experience Day learning how to brew beer in the pub’s on-site microbrewery, under the expert guidance of the Head Brewer. Or, indulge your taste buds in a beer tasting of 8 different styles on a Beer Masterclass, delivered in a fun way by one of our Beer Experts. (Gift Cards are available for both experiences).</p>