The Blue Anchor is an iconic pub in West London. In prime position on the banks of the river Thames in Hammersmith, The Blue Anchor is always warm and welcoming. It’s a home away from home whether you’re after a riverside drink in the sunshine or a warming glass of Malbec by an open fire. A short…
Spring Supper Club
- No reviews.
- The Blue Anchor - Hippo Inns
Taking inspiration from our beautiful riverside setting, we're hosting our first Spring Supper Club.
Celebrating the best seasonal produce we'll (hopefully) be enjoying the beginning of the warm sunshine and feasting on the following 5 courses:
Nettle soup, crème fraiche. Berkswell cheese straw
Asparagus and fennel mimosa, brown shrimp, lemon aioli
Braised Saltmarsh lamb shoulder, grilled chop, samphire, jersey royals
Citrus posset, Italian meringue, berries
Mature Westcombe cheddar, homemade gooseberry jelly, biscuits
With limited space available, secure your spot to avoid disappointment...
|19:30 - 22:00||£32.00|
13, Lower Mall, W6 9DJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.