Perched on the edge of Hackney Downs, this Star is a playground of 90s interiors with shabby-chic furnishings, retro lampshades and old school stools and tables. Rough 'n' ready characterises this laid-back boozer, where mish-mash reigns free and the beer flows all day long. Satisfying a traditionalpub…
The Glenlivet & Cheese
- No reviews.
- The Star by Hackney Downs
Come to Star by Hackney Downs to try a range of Glenlivet whisky paired with different cheeses.
A £10 Ticket includes a cocktail on arrival. 5 different Glenlivet whisky from their extensive range along with a fine selection of cheese perfectly matched to bring out the best flavours from both elements.
You will get to learn about the history and heritage of whisky and Glenlivet. How scotch has become what it is today, regions & flavour profiles, distilleries & production, whisky uniqueness, how best to taste & drink.
The whiskey you will be tasting includes The Glenlivet Founders Reserve, The Glenlivet Captains Reserve, The Glenlivet 12 Year Old, The Glenlivet 15 Year Old & The Glenlivet 18 Year Old.
Paired with a selection of cheese to tantalise your taste buds.
Whisky & Cheese tasting with cocktail on arrival
Try 5 different whisky paired with cheese with a cocktail on arrival
35 Queensdown Road E5 8JQ
Hackney Downs (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.