Two Craft Breweries pit their best three beers against each other to see who comes out on top. The three beers are matched according to the Breweries to a pre-designed food selection that will be provided in house by Sugar Shack.
The Breweries will be competing for a prize of a permanent line in the The Jackdaw And Star until the next competition, where they will face a new brewery in a winner stays on scenario.
Each brewery brings their brewer along to the event and some representatives to answer any questions posed by the audience.
This is a night for the true beer heads but also casual ale lovers who wanna know more about their local breweries.
*Tasters of each breweries 3 beers (6 beers in total)
*Sugar Shack food tasters to accompany the beers
*A raffle ticket which if the winning ticket will give the customer free entry +1 to the next event and a prize from the winning brewery
The Jackdaw and Star
224 Homerton High Street, Hackney, London, E9 6AS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.