Re-creating the most authentic Oktoberfest feeling in London, Octoberfest Pub in Fulham is your slice of the Munich party all year round. The venue has more than 60 German beers to choose from, as well as a heady selection of German schnapps, spirits and wine - the perfect complement to traditional Bavarian…
Octoberfest Pub is the quintessential Bavarian experience in London. From the moment you walk through the door the decor sets the ambience right away – a festival of Bavarian flags, ornamented stein glasses, 8 & 10 - seater wooden benches, and a Marienplatz plate that transports you right into southeastern Germany quicker than a gulp.
Proudly boasting the “longest running Oktoberfest in the UK,” the Bavarian-themed pub offers authentic mouth-watering cuisine and a selection of over 60 seasonal beers, imported straight from the Oktoberfest breweries into your stein glass. Our live German Oompah band will be putting on a huge Oktoberfest beer hall show for the evening. The German Oktoberfest Beer Festival has long been a party favourite. Who can resist the lure of over 60 types of German Beers combined with a live Bavarian brass band playing your favourite sing-along tunes?
The band also host the Bavarian Olympics which have loads of crowd interaction and guarantee to have you standing on your seats by the end of the night! For all performances parties must book one of the packages below which include priority entrance with reserved seating and of course involvement in all the games the band deliver!
On Friday and Saturday nights there is a live oomph brass band, that will get you involved in singing, drinking their Bavarian Olympics. The music is guaranteed to have you standing in your seats. This is not your ordinary night out, a true Bavarian night that will take you to the Oktoberfest parties in Munich.
Priority entrance, reserved tables, including a 1 litre stein of imported Bavairan bier (cider or a large glass of wine) as well as a freshly baked Bavarian pretzel. We also offer a special gift for the event girl/boy - an authentic imported Oktoberfest stein glass to help them commemorate the occasion.
|19:00 - 01:00||£15.00|
VIP Traditional Package
Priority entrance, reserved VIP tables by the band and of course involvement in all games! Included is a freshly baked Bavarian pretzel, your choice of main meal from our Oktoberfest menu & of course a 1 litre stein of imported Bavarian bier (cider or a large glass of wine). We also offer a special gift for the event girl/boy - an authentic imported Oktoberfest stein glass to help them commemorate the occasion.
|19:00 - 01:00||£30.00|
Standing Room Tickets
Entry and a pint of our house bier. No tables guaranteed, standing room only.
|19:00 - 22:00||£9.00|
678 - 680, Fulham Road, SW6 5SA
Parsons Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Stag Parties must choose The Stag Package and provide IDs for all guest attending in advance of arrival.
14. The Octoberfest Pub reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time, if the terms of the contract are breached or the safety of staff or patrons is at risk at any time.
15. If your group consists of fewer than 10 people at a table, you may share a table with another group since we are a beer hall style venue.
16. If, for any reason, the client cancels the tickets once payment has been received, nil refund applies.
17. If you arrive more than one hour late for your booking or arrive intoxicated, the Octoberfest Pub reserves the right to refuse entry with a refund of 50%.
18. Please be aware that the kitchen closes at 8.30 pm on Friday and Saturday nights when we have live bands playing.
19. Please bring ID to show your birth date, if claiming for a stein glass (limit 1 per group and birthday – must be within 1 week of the date of your event).