The Honor Oak is an exciting gastropub located in the heart of Forest Hill. Serving up a range of craft beers from local breweries, cask ales and fine wines, the venue is a community-minded drinking den that opens its doors at 12pm and sees guests through ‘til late. The pub also takes great pridein…
Buckbuck family friendly interactive quiz
- No reviews.
- The Honor Oak
Bottomless Brunch never tasted so silly!!!!
90 mins of Fizz, Food and Fun!!
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE IS REDUNDANT!
OUR HUMAN SUPERPOWER IS CREATIVITY AND NONSENSE!
Get your team together for the pub quiz for people who hate pub quizzes!
Write or draw answers for your nonsense quizmaster in the game described as “Cards against humanity meets Pictionary meets Shooting Stars!”
This interactive game takes place at the The Honor Oak pub over 90 minutes.
What would be the toughest thing to add to an obstacle course??
What would you replace the shark with in the film Jaws? Draw the poster!
The answer is ‘battered sausage’, what is the question?
There are no wrongs, or rights in this game.
If your answer is similar to others, nil pwa. If your answer is WTF HOW DID THEY THINK OF THAT?! Billions of pwa.
So think beyond ya box and you’ll be well on your way.
Prizes will be awarded for the most original nonsense.
Bottomless Brunch £25 (Prosecco cocktails, Bloody Marys, Bloody Marias, Word Larger)
Entertainment only tickets £10
**Brunch provided by BangBang Burger UK (price not included)
|Utter Nonsense Adult bottomless||14:00 - 16:00||£35.00|
Utter Nonsense Child
Children over 10
|14:00 - 16:00||Free admission|
|Quiz only||14:00 - 16:00||£10.00|
1, St Germans Road, SE23 1RH
Forest Hill (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.