If you’re looking for a laid-back bar in the hip heart of Regent’s Park, make sure The Albany is your first port of call. Located in the capital’s swanky Fitzrovia district, the pub is named after the Piccadilly apartments that housed some of London’s most iconic names for over 200 years,including…
Clocktopus Cabaret - The Next Chapter
Are you sitting comfortably?
We warmly welcome all Bookworms and Bibliophiles, for a literary festival of story telling and song. Together we celebrate all that is fictitious and fantastic, from the fanciful to the farce.
Join us as we journey together to the dusty shelves of the Universal Library. Walk the silent aisles and listen to the long forgotten echoes of footsteps on the flagstones. Avoid the ancient librarians with their piercing stares and their impertinent silencing and peruse the forbidden section with abandon...
The Clocktopus Cabaret promises to warm your cockles with our anthology of performers, curated by Captain Bang Bang and trusty sub-editor, Stormina Teacup. We have composed a lineup of burlesque, dance, comedy, poetry and song which promises to deliver an adventure you'll never forget, all in time for work on Monday.
Doors at 6:30, show at 7:00.
|Online Purchase||18:30 - 22:00||£8.00|
240, Great Portland Street, W1W 5QU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.