A fashionable haunt that attracts a trendy bunch from across London, The Slaughtered Lamb is a Clerkenwell gastro pub that offers all levels of cool. Step inside and you're in for a treat: look forward to dark reclaimed wooden flooring, a velvet chaise longue and a neon pentagram emblazoned with The…
Funny Devils Comedy
- The Slaughtered Lamb
A hot new comedy night showcasing la crème de la crème of stand ups from the London scene and beyond!
Join us in the badass basement of Clerkenwell's historic pub & venue The Slaughtered Lamb to witness comedy's stars of tomorrow before they get so big you have to face an anxiety-inducing queue on Ticketmaster for a chance to see them live!
Follow us on Instagram @funnydevilscomedy for updates, lineups and the occasional hilarious meme*.
* We rigorously vet these to guarantee quality. We will never spam your feed with garbage. We ain't those peeps.
Guarantee your spot in the audience!
|19:30 - 22:00||£3.50|
Front Row Ticket
Guarantee your spot in the FRONT ROW!
|19:30 - 22:00||£3.50|
34-35, Great Sutton Street, EC1V 0DX
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.