Spit and Sawdust pride themselves on having the largest range of quality craft beers in SE1, alongside a cracking wine list and a tasty food menu. They are located within spitting distance from Elephant & Castle, Bermondsey & Borough tube stations. A newly launched event line-up boasts…
FONDUE-MENTAL @ SPIT & SAWDUST
- No reviews.
- Spit & Sawdust
An overwhelming melting pot of CHEESE from through the decades! Expect utter CLASSICS, epic BANGERS, TEAR-JERKERS, HANDBAG-DANCING, HEAD-BANGERS, TABLE DANCERS & GUILTY PLEASURES! Over two floors! Roof Terrace included!
A genre and era-spanning mash-up of 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s trash pop, classic rock, disco and R’n’Brie!
All cheese! All night!
No cheese holes barred!
You Chedda’ believe it!
“A real Gouda laugh!” - somebody’s Mum.
“They’re making Elephant & Castle Grate Again!” - someone’s weird uncle.
“That’s hot!” - Paris Stilton*
“Ricotta get to this!” - Daniel Beddingfield*
“You’d have to be laughtose-intolerant not to enjoy this” - man at the kebab shop
We’ll also have our friends from “The Cheese Toaster” taking over the kitchen all night to line those bellies!
* note celebrity endorsements may or may not be fully accredited
Guaranteed Entry/Queue Jump
|20:00 - 02:00||Free admission|
Spit and Sawdust, 21 Bartholomew St, SE1 4AL
Elephant & Castle
Elephant & Castle (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.