The Snooty Fox is conveniently positioned opposite Canonbury Overground Station and has a loyal following of real ale lovers. Set in an open plan space, the pub has a relaxed and quirky decor with 60's icons on the wall and an old-school jukebox playing classic tunes in the corner. A warm, fun atmosphere…
North London Brew Fest - Belgium Beer Tutorial
- No reviews.
- The Snooty Fox
North London Brew Fest 2018 runs at the award winning Snooty Fox pub in Highbury from Thursday 1st February to Saturday 3rd February, and is an epic celebration of all things beery! With 25 craft cask and keg beers from the most exciting micro-breweries across the nation there will be something for everyone to try and enjoy.
Des de Moor will host an introduction to Belgian brewing and beer tasting. At Des’ tasting, we invite you to discover five outstanding Belgian classics from a sprightly saison to strong, dark Trappist ale, including unique spontaneously fermented lambic and wood-aged Flemish red beers. You
Even in the midst of the beer revolution of recent years, Belgium remains the world's most outstanding beer country and a source of inspiration for brewers everywhere. At this year's tasting, we invite you to discover five outstanding Belgian classics in the company of an expert, from sprightly saison to strong, dark Trappist ale, including unique spontaneously fermented lambic and wood-aged Flemish red. There will also be some Belgium Cheese on offer so Proust!
Des de Moor is best known as the author of the definitive London beer guide but he's also an expert on Belgian beer and a lively and enthusiastic host. An Accredited Beer Sommelier, he writes about beer and pubs for BEER magazine, Beer Advocate, Time Out and numerous other publciations, regularly leads London beer, brewery and heritage tours and judges beer across the world. Read more about his work at http://desdemoor.co.uk.
Belgium Beer Tutoiral
A lively and enthusiastic Introduction to Belgium Beer hosted by Des de Moor. Sample five world class beers with some Belgium cheese.
75 Grosvenor Avenue N5 2NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.