Welcome to Two Brewers; a long-serving Gay venue in Clapham. For over 30 years they have been very proud to serve the gay community. Staff and regulars are friendly; it's sure to become your favorite drinking destination. Known in the industry as 'South London’s most famous cabaret venue,' TwoBrewers…
S.L.A.G.S @ The Two Brewers, Clapham
Are you single and ready to mingle? Does Mummy Dearest need you to bring a date home for Christmas? Let Lucien Jack (@laughswithlulu) and his guest S.L.A.G sort you out with dating inspired stand-up comedy, awful advice and socially distanced games!
THE GUEST S.L.A.G FOR this performance is Gabby Killick (@gabbykillickperformer).
NB. You do not need to be single to attend our show, but you might end up single afterwards. Additionally, SLAGS stands for Sexy Loose and Gorgeous Singles, and we would use such terms disparagingly towards anyone (unless they ask nicely).
This event is adhering to all current Social Distancing Rules. Households must sit together in their households/social bubbles. Please select the ticket option that represents your situation.
For tickets that have been purchased prior to the new governmental guidelines put in place, you will be placed on tables representing your household/bubble situation. You will receive an email shortly to confirm this.
1 Person Table
For 1 person
|20:00 - 21:15||£8.00|
3 Person Table
Table for up to 3 persons from the same household/bubble
|20:00 - 21:15||£24.00|
4 Person Table
Table for up to 4 persons from the same household/bubble
|20:00 - 21:15||£32.00|
5 Person Table
Table for up to 5 persons from the same household/bubble
|20:00 - 21:15||£40.00|
6 Person Table
Table for up to 6 persons from the same household/bubble
|20:00 - 21:15||£48.00|
114 Clapham High Street, SW4 7UJ
Clapham High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.