The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Queen's Jubilee Dinner - An Evening With Natalie Coleman
- No reviews.
- The Oyster Shed
Her Majesty The Queen will be celebrating her Platinum Jubilee this June and she's been gracious enough to grant us a bonus bank holiday. So what better way to celebrate than a feast fit for a monarch?!
Masterchef winner and Head Chef at The Oyster Shed, Natalie Coleman has rustled up a fabulous 4 course meal featuring the finest British ingredients from land and sea. We're also teaming up with premium wine supplier Nyetimber to include 2 glasses of English sparkling wine in the price of your ticket.
Join us upstairs in our Rockefeller Lounge mezzanine with panoramic views over London Bridge and the Thames where you'll be treated to first class service and a night of relaxation. Natalie will talk you through each dish describing her inspiration behind each creation and plenty of her favourite anecdotes delivered in her own unique style!
The bar will be open beforehand if you'd like to enjoy a pre dinner tipple before the meal. The first course will be served promptly at 7pm so be sure to arrive with plenty of time to spare!
Queen's Jubilee Supper Club Menu
£49 per person
Whitstable Bay oyster, caviar, elderflower dressing
Paired with Nyetimber Classis Cuvee English Sparkling Wine
Chase English Vodka cured sea trout, gooseberries, heritage beetroot
Pan roasted halibut, Nyetimber English sparkling wine & sorrel velouté, asparagus, Jersey royals
Pineapple weed panna cotta, peach, almond, thyme
Paired with Nyetimber Cuvee Cherie
Queen Jubilee Ticket
1 ticket for the Queen's Jubilee Supper Club. The dinner will start promptly at 7pm so please make sure you're on time!
|19:00 - 23:00||£49.00|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.