The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Burns Night at The Oyster Shed
- The Oyster Shed
On Wednesday 25th January join us at The Oyster Shed as we celebrate the life of the national bard of Scotland, Robert Burns.
Masterchef winner and newly crowned Best Pub Chef, Natalie Coleman has created a 4 course menu featuring some of the best ingredients Scotland has to offer.
Also included in ticket is a wee dram of Glenfiddich which we'll be toasting the 264th anniversary of Burn's birth with.
And what would Burn's Night be without hearing some of his fabled poetry? As you enjoy Natalie's menu you'll get to hear readings of some of his classics.
The meal starts promptly at 7pm so be sure to make it on time! If you have any dietary requirements (including vegan/vegetarian/gluten free) then please get in touch before booking your tickets.
Wednesday 25th January 2023
55.00 per person
Vegetarian/vegan/other dietary meals available on request - Please speak to us before booking
Burns Night Ticket
4 course tasting menu including a complimentary measure of Glenfiddich
|19:00 - 23:00||£55.00|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.