The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Weekend Bottomless Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Oyster Shed
Rise and shine, it's time to get your weekend started nice and early by having brunch with a view!
Showcasing the talents of Masterchef winner and head chef Natalie Coleman, we'll be putting on the ultimate weekend brunch for seafood lovers!
Tucked away behind Cannon Street station on the banks of the Thames, you'll be treated to panoramic views of The Shard and London Bridge whilst you indulge yourself with an array of gorgeous dishes. You get 3 of the amazing brunch choices for £27 per person. And don't forget to try our famous oysters from all of the UK & Ireland!
We will have seafood specials including the smoked haddock fishcake served with spinach, a poached egg and drizzled in hollandaise. Or if you've got a sweet tooth maybe you'll go for the fluffy American pancake, beautifully paired with rhubarb compote, spiced cream and a ginger crumb.
Want more? Make your brunch bottomless for an additional £22pp giving you 90 minutes of unlimited Prosecco!
And if that still isn't enough, for an additional cost you can start off with our famous fresh oysters from all across the UK and Ireland. We have a fresh selection each day, so speak to your server to see what the day's catch is!
So what are you waiting for? Set your alarms, get dressed and kick off the weekend in style!
Every Saturday from 11am-4pm
Brunch Menu - 3 dishes for £27 per person
Bottomless Prosecco - £22pp for 90 minutes
Oysters - £5 each
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.