Being one of Camden's oldest pubs having established back in 1787, this historic pub is open 7 nights a week serving up comedy, club nights and food from the resident chefs from Smoke ‘n’ Buns. You can expect comedy 7 nights a week in the upstairs Camden Comedy Club and then Thursday, Friday and…
Natural Born Storytellers 'Dating Disasters'
- No reviews.
- The Camden Head
What is the worst date you've ever been on? Tonight we're sharing real experiences of dating and how calamitous our love lives are with a room full of strangers. We will recount the mishaps, the embarrassing moments, bad habits, parental introductions, horrible honeymoons, missed opportunities or just plain bad luck. We're looking for any kind of dating stories, from first dates to last dates, double dates, dates with destiny or a date with death. We also want to hear your stories, so come along, bring a date and shake out some skeletons from your closet.
Our shows are friendly. open, intimate and honest and the stories moving, life-affirming, shocking, captivating or just plain hilarious. It's different to a comedy show where the expectation is laughter... here laughter comes, but it's a part of a whole breadth of other emotions and reactions to the stories and it makes for a rich, fulfilling evening's entertainment.
Come on down and experience one of the friendliest and most memorable nights London has to offer. We'd love you to get involved, whether it's telling a story, suggesting a new theme or just coming down to watch the night, there is something for everyone at Natural Born Storytellers.
“You are definitely onto something here. This was one hell of an evening. Like really properly captivating stories that enthralled, moved, tickled, challenged and above all entertained. Such a brilliant event”
|Standard||19:45 - 22:00||£5.00|
100, Camden High Street,Camden, NW1 0LU
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.