Theatre/Arts, Comedy, Date Night, Something A Little Different
Our true storytelling shows are friendly, open, intimate and honest and the stories moving, life-affirming, shocking, captivating or just plain hilarious. It's different to a comedy show where the expectation is laughter... here laughter comes, but it's a part of a whole breadth of other emotions and reactions to the stories and it makes for a rich, fulfilling evening's entertainment.
Anyone from the audience is encouraged to share true stories alongside pre-booked and professional storytellers. There is a great mix of stage experience on offer and it really adds to the spontaneity of the evening.
If you have a story you'd like to tell tonight or on any of our upcoming themes, please send an email to email@example.com with an outline of your story and the theme you think it fits best.
18th April ‘Blagging It’ 16th May ‘Firsts and Lasts’ 20th June ‘Festival Tales’ 18th July ‘Disaster’
“This was one hell of an evening. Like really properly captivating stories that enthralled, moved, tickled, challenged and above all entertained. Such a brilliant event” Audience member
Come on down and experience one of the friendliest and most memorable night of true-life storytelling London has to offer. We'd love you to get involved, whether it's telling a story, suggesting a new theme or coming down to listen to our stories. There is something for everyone at Natural Born Storytellers.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Natural Born Storytellers provide fun, supportive and welcoming spaces for anyone to tell true stories. Our true storytelling nights are some of the warmest and friendliest spoken word events in London and anyone from the audience is encouraged to come and tell stories alongside pre-booked and professional storytellers